We’ve had tremendous success resolving movement, posture, and pain problems. In addition to treating painful conditions and excelling at movement training we also:
- Correct movement control faults that damage soft tissues and joints. This is important in general and can help avoid joint replacement surgery.
- Make delicate adjustments to the position and motion of cranial bones – necessary after head and neck trauma that occurs with car accidents, dental work, falls, etc.
- Treat headaches, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), neck and jaw pain (TMJ).
- Adjust the muscle and tissue tension asymmetries involved in scoliosis, including single and double curves.
- Treat areas following surgery (including abdominal and thoracic surgeries, and joint replacements), to restore tissue mobility and glide. This includes surgeries that were performed many years ago.
- Treat complex injuries.
BlueWater Physiotherapy specializes in eliminating pain and preventing injury. Some of the services you can find at BlueWater Physiotherapy are: